Diversify Your Audience — how to attract BAME audiences to your touring show
8 November @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What is it about?
Have you got a great show that you’d like to market to broader diverse audiences? Are you wondering how you can attract a different type of audience to come and see your show?
This interactive online workshop will explore different ways to market to diverse Black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) audiences. You’ll discover how to increase your attendance from some of these new audience groups.
What will I gain?
- Tips on how to plan your marketing campaigns with diverse audiences in mind
- Advice on what not to do when marketing your show to a diverse audience
- Best practice examples of touring companies and venues engaging with diverse audiences
Who’s it for?
Anyone who’d like to encourage new audiences to attend their touring show.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO: £45 +VAT
- Non-members: £115 +VAT