Digital Subtitling — practical ways to providing better access
8 February @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Image courtesy of Puppet Theatre Scotland © Andy Caitlin Threads Théâtre Inclin
What is it about?
This workshop will explore how to make your digital content more accessible using subtitling. Discover what subtitling is, who uses it and how this can enable equal access to arts and culture.
You’ll learn how to create your own subtitles for your digital content via a practical example. Leave equipped with new skills to apply to your work and organisation straight away.
What will I gain?
- A practical application of digital subtitling
- A chance to develop your technical skills in subtitling
- A greater understanding of your audiences, not just those with access needs
Who is it for?
Anyone who’s keen to learn more about digital subtitling for access purposes
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Marketing and Communications Manager
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT