Creative Content — creating effective videos across social media
23 November @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
What is it about?
Looking to create short-form videos across various platforms? Want to learn more about effective livestreaming?
This session will develop your creative approach to incorporating short video across a mix of social media platforms — including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook feeds.
You’ll also be taken on a tour through telling your story with Snapchat and best practices for livestreaming in Periscope, Twitter and Facebook Live to engage directly with your audiences.
What will I gain?
- Techniques for filming creative short video that engages audiences
- A toolkit of dos and don’ts for livestreaming
- Advice on creating short videos across different platforms
Who is it for?
AMA members wishing to improve their skills in short video creation and livestreaming to engage audiences.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- “Alex was a wonderful presenter (…), the quality of the presentation was great and his knowledge spoke volumes!”
— Hayleigh, Marketing Officer, The Point & The Berry Theatre
- “Excellent speaker.”
- 100% of respondents rated the quality of the speaker ‘good’ or ‘very good’
Please note that this is an AMA member-only event.
- AMA member rate: £50 + VAT