AMA conference 2017 — The Value of Everything
25 July @ 7:00 pm - 27 July @ 5:00 pm
AMA conference 2015 © AMA
What is it about?
As professionals trying to find the best way to build relationships with audiences we have unlimited access to ideas about how we can improve our practice. How do we decide what is of value?
AMA conference 2017 — The Value of Everything will bring together 600+ arts, culture and heritage professionals to consider relevant emerging ideas, current trends and existing practice. This year we’ll meet in the historical city of Belfast — named ‘Best UK City’ by The Guardian and Observer Travel Awards 2016. Over two and a half days you’ll get to hear from worldwide thought leaders and connect with like-minded people. You’ll return to the office with a growing network and full of new ideas.
- Start of conference:
Tuesday 25 July 2017 with self-guided tours (from 4pm) and evening welcoming drinks and meal (from 7pm) at Titanic Belfast — the ‘World’s Leading Tourist Attraction’
- End of conference:
Thursday 27 July 2017 at approximately 5pm
Accommodation is not included in the cost of your place. Visit Belfast is managing accommodation bookings for the event and has an allocation of hotel rooms secured at specially negotiated rates for AMA conference delegates. You can find the accommodation information on the Visit Belfast website. If you need any assistance with your booking or have any special hotel requirements, please contact the Visit Belfast reservations team on +44 (0)28 9023 9026 or email KathrynHolland@visitbelfast.com.
- AMA member early bird rate — book and pay by 31 March 2017: £391 + VAT — offer expired
- AMA member early bird rate — book and pay by 31 May 2017: £455 + VAT — offer expired
- AMA member individual full rate: £482 + VAT
- AMA member group rate — 2 members (each): £411 + VAT — limited places still available
- AMA member group rate — 3 members (each): £391 + VAT — limited places still available
- AMA member group rate — 4+ members (each): £370 + VAT — limited places still available
- Non-member rate: £566 + VAT
- Bursaries available. Find out more
Please read the conference booking terms and conditions before securing your place.