Copywriting Day 2017
1 March, The Trampery, London
What is it about?
This full day event will inspire your thinking around storytelling to engage your participants or visitors, and achieve your audience objectives. Our expert speakers will lead interactive workshops to help you put narrative at the heart of your campaigns and content creation.
Discover how to create campaign characters, narrative arcs and achieve emotional buy-in from your audiences across a range of channels. You’ll learn from innovative case studies and get the chance to share common challenges with like-minded peers.
You’ll leave equipped with new ideas, expert advice and practical tips around how to use stories to engage your audiences and make your copy stand out.
What will I gain?
- Top tips for finding your story and telling it through engaging copy
- Innovative ways to create narrative content
- Insight into effective narrative techniques and storytelling styles
Who is it for?
Marketers and those writing copy seeking new ideas to create engaging stories for their audiences.
Who else is attending?
If you’re curious to know who will be there on the day download the latest delegate list.
10.00am — registration
10.30am — start of sessions
5.00pm — approximate end time of event
- AMA member rate: £158 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £219 + VAT
You can find out more about the speakers by clicking on their pictures below or reading some of their guest blogs on the AMA blog.
Past delegates have said
- “The day was great and the speakers were excellent.”
- “Really enjoyed it! Thanks.” — Charlotte Ashcroft
- “It was a really useful day, thanks.”
- “Looking forward to the next one.”
- “Thank you, was really engaging!”
- “Fantastic!” — Kath Lewin
- “Loved it.”
You can also read more about the experience of a past attendee on the AMA blog.