AMA conference 2018 — Programme
The AMA conference 2018 — The Power of Play programme is tailored to your career level and interests:
- Keynotes — for everyone who’s eager to be inspired by big ideas
- Breakout Sessions — segmented by level of experience
- One-to-ones — for everyone who wants in-depth expert advice
- Field Trips — for learnings in a real setting
- Sponsored Sessions — stand alone sessions delivered by sponsors
As the programme evolves we’re adding details to this page. Here’s an overview of the individual sessions and keynotes that are live so far:
AMA member and want to get the lowest price conference ticket?
Early Bird member rate: £458 + VAT
Work in a small organisation with 10 staff or less?
Small organisation member rate: £378 + VAT
Freelancer in the arts, culture and heritage sector earning £25,000 or less per year?
Freelancer member rate: £343 + VAT
Coming with a colleague or bringing your team?
Group of 2+ members: £428 + VAT each
Group of 4+ members: £398 + VAT each
Not yet an AMA member? You can still attend AMA conference.
Non-member rate: £577 + VAT