Small-Scale Development Programme Booking Terms and Conditions
- The AMA reserves the right to cancel a place if we feel the delegate or organisation is not suitable for the programme. In this instance a full refund will be issued.
- Invoice payments are required within 30 days of the date of invoice, unless stated otherwise
• For BACS payments:
• Cooperative Bank Plc / Account: Arts Marketing Association / sort code: 08-92-99 / account number: 65144202
Call +44 (0)1223 578078 to pay by phone with a credit / debit card. * Cheques should be made payable to Arts Marketing Association.
- If payment is not received within the stated period, we reserve the right to cancel the event booking. We will notify you if we intend to take this course of action.
- Participants will receive a refund of monies paid or a credit note (as applicable) if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation at least 60 days before the event takes place.
- Participants will receive a 50% refund of monies paid, or credit note (as applicable) if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation at least 30 days before the event takes place.
- Participants will not receive a refund or credit note (as applicable) for cancellations within 30 days of the event taking place.
- The AMA will consider on a case-by-case basis transferring a participant’s place to another person within your organisation if they are at the appropriate level for the retreat/programme. This can only be considered if the AMA is informed in writing at least 14 days in advance of the booked retreat/programme taking place.
- The AMA will make every effort to deliver the programme and timetable as described but reserves the right to make any necessary changes and will notify delegates accordingly.
Please note: your place at the event is heavily subsidised, costing only £95 + VAT for approximately £1,000 worth of training and facilities.
Due to the limited number of places available, a cancellation fee of £300 + VAT will apply should you cancel on or after Wednesday 11 October 2017. We will endeavour to re-sell your place and if we can, you won’t be charged this cancellation fee.
By this date we will have already committed to spend Arts Council England money on your behalf. If you cancel within 14 days of the event your cancellation fee will be used to cover your accommodation and catering costs which are non-refundable to us during this time period.